Responsibilities for Security Supervisor :
The Security Supervisor will oversee facility security to protect all company assets. The Security Supervisor may also manage and/or implement security protocols related to the storage of confidential information and documents..
- Provides and implement security and security protocols for all assigned facilities and information systems.
- Interviews, hires, and trains security staff.
- Oversee the daily workflow, schedules, and assignments of security staff including security guards and desk clerks.
- Prepares and conducts training for new hires and current staff including training on workplace searches, drug and alcohol procedures, and related safety and security topics.
- Takes proactive steps to provide a safe and secure working environment to staff and visitors.
- Provides specialized security for and monitors access to limited and restricted access areas such as inventory areas, network equipment areas, and employee files and confidential records.
- Conducts regular walk-through and security inspections for assigned facilities at midnight.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- Extensive knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide training on security policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with confidential and classified information.