- Lead analysis and reporting on Global businesses and product trends (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and seasonally) recapping noteworthy callouts by category, silhouette, fabrication, color, etc. and help to determine financial opportunities for individual regions.
- Develop action plans based on sales performance trends across global business units to impact line-planning process and influence assortment strategies and product merchandising.
- Present high level assortment strategy learning’s and recommendations on how to evolve the business to global heads of businesses monthly and weekly.
- Generate analysis and draw conclusions to ensure productive assortment flows on core product that will comp business seasonally and monthly across all business units.
- Manage annual and seasonal global unit demand planning process and partner with production and logistics to plan production capacity and resource allocation.
- Partner with global heads of business to plan monthly markdowns by season and make recommendations on how to react to in season selling.
- In market, partner with product merchandising to price and edit line in preparation for market opening.
- Conduct market and competitor research to identify and analyze movements and opportunities within the competitive landscape.
- Apply and maintain attributes and methodology to categorically evaluate accessories business on a global basis.
- Partner with Business Intelligence teams to manage development and execution of automated selling reports.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Merchandise Planning and/or Accessories Buying.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills: ability to communicate with high level executives.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skill levels.
- A self-starter with a strong ability to take initiative, ownership and accountability for the business.
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency.
- Team oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Retail experience preferred.