- An effective job title will typically include a general term, the level of experience and any special .
- Requirements. The general term will optimize your job title to show up in a general search for jobs of the same nature. The level of experience will help you attract the.
- most qualified applicants by outlining the amount of responsibility and prior knowledge required And if your position is specialized, consider including the specialization in the job title as well.
- But avoid using internal titles, abbreviations or acronyms to make sure people understand what your job posting is before clicking.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- This is the top marketing manager skill a competent marketing manager needs to possess. It is a two-way process. The ability to listen, understand others, express correctly, and convey the right message to the right audience at the right time in an engaging and convincing way surely makes a great marketer.
- Curiosity, innovative thinking, and creativity
Creative thinking to generate innovative ideas for compelling campaigns and marketing strategies.
- Interpersonal skills and networking
Marketing management involves different roles and responsibilities within and outside the company. Interpersonal skills are the abilities and strategies which a person uses to communicate, collaborate and work closely with everyone efficiently.
Accepting the changes and thriving on them. Keeping up with the trends. Monitoring, finding weaknesses in the strategies and making changes or creating fresh ideas to plan different possibilities.
- Analytical skills
To classify and analyze data and then assess the success of marketing campaigns.