- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Manage and develop logistics staff
- Create and manage budgets
Logistics Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.